Christmas is coming and why not to use your 3D printer to make some decorations for your tree or even just to hang it somewhere. I had an idea to make just regular 40 mm Christmas ball, but the ball is difficult to print and I wanted it to be 2 color. So I just spliced it in 3 pieces, print it in 2 colors, glued it together and that's it!!
UPDATE: Added separate STL for each piece.
You don't need any supports, no multi-material. Just your regular 3D printer, more colors of the filament and you're ready to go! Pick whatever colors you want, try to make it as perfect as you want and share your colorful combinations with others.
Merry Christmas to you all
1. Print your ball in color you love the most!
2. Prepare double-sided tape or any glue and knife
3. Stick pieces of tape on the bottom of the piece
4. Hold 2 pieces together for a second to stick and repeat it with 3rd piece
5. And you're done! Make as many as you want tom try to make it bigger or smaller and enjoy your Christmas.