This is a modified version of the model Micro PDW V2 by mussy :
This version is meant to be used on an airsoft P226, but I guess it also works on some other models.
- I added a reloading lever so that the pistol can be reloaded without pulling the slide.
- Modified the parts to make them consume less matter.
- Also modified the stock system (3rd picture) to change the lenght of the stock using 2 small springs. When pushing the button above, you can change the position of the stock.
- A difference with mussy's model is also the way you fix this on the pistol. On here it is directly attached to the picatiny rail under the canon (if you have one).
What you'll need to build this :
- Some glue (to fix the cache in front of the front part, and fix the stock on the stock slide).
- 3mm screws of 50mm length x 4
- 3mm nuts (for the 3mm screw) x 4
- 4mm screw of 50mm length x 1
How to build this ?
- Screw your pistol to the front part (3mm screw x 2 + nut x 2).
- Screw the front part to the middle part (3mm screw + nut).
- Screw the rear part to the middle part (3mm screw + nut).
- Introduce the reloading lever in the front part, and then glue the cache in front of it (see full model).
- Glue the stock to the stock slide.
- Introduce the stock slide into the rear part, and introduce the stock button under it.
- Put 2 small springs in the hole above the rear part, and screw the button blocker threw the whole thing to the stock button (with the 4mm screw).
EDIT : Added aim sights.