In my quest to find a spidey bust I wanted, the original here was the best I could find in the style I preferred. The only trouble is I did not want to paint the bust but print it out in @prox3dregina 's Bronze PLA. So after many hours of playing around I decided the best way to restore the details was free hand in meshmixer. Took forever but I think it came out pretty well and matches the original scan quite well :) . I also just about made it so that it would print without supports but I decided his neckline should stay the way it is.
Still needs supports under his chin for best results, I set mine at 75 degrees and it worked perfect.
280mm height, took about 30 hours