Let me show you this Jagdpanzer 38(t) known as "Hetzer" . This model has been designed for the Paris Maker Faire. Thanks for letting us having a stall to show our models.
This model has a new thing : the inside is designed. The side, front, top and back-top faces can be moved away to look at the details inside.
However, the rush of the making for the event and the huge amount of parts didn't allowed me to make an instructable about it. I hope photos will be enough to help you for the assembly.
• 3mm material for most of parts, also a bit of 2.5mm,
• 8x Ø3mm 12mm long screws for the road wheels (with 8 nuts),
• 2x Ø3mm 25mm long screws with 4 nuts for the back wheel,
• 2x Ø3mm 35mm long screws for the drive wheels,
• Ø4mm tubes (Ø3mm inside) to avoid damages on the wheels wood,
• a Ø3mm soft rod to keep the cannon straight,
• a bit of Ø3mm wooden skewer.
Some parts were arranged after some observations of my assembled tank :
• Added shell box
• Added shell
• Added crates
• Added front mudguards
• Added lamp
• Improved mantlet