I wanted a thickened up version of the Brahmin to print for Fallout Wasteland Warfare or This is Not a Test caravan so I extracted it from the game files so I could separate the shells and thicken parts as needed. I replaced the barrel and after extruding everywhere to thicken it up a bit I made the belts extra thick so hopefully they print properly. Also ran it through Netfabb to make sure it's properly manifold.
Edit: After printing the file last night I found a lot of areas were troublesome, the tail was fragile, the straps had gaps under them so were too fragile as well. So I decided to go way overboard and do a huge rebuild of the whole file, cleaning up the straps, adding buckles, adding more stowage, better jerry cans and more of them, extra bags, a vault tec logo to the suitcase, nicer fittings on the trunk, and suitcase, and a lantern that was very fiddly to deal with, also filling a lot of the undercuts that just cause problems. Rebuilt the yoke with some woodgrained planks and new thicker pipes for the verticles which are also closer to the necks so hopefully they won't want to break off either.