Easy to use!
2 Widths & 4 Lengths + Elbow, Tee & Size Adapter!
Install the channel and snap in your wires.
See pictures for usage ideas!
Wires will not fall out without lid!
Easy to add, replace or remove a wire later!
Easy to print!*
Easy to install wire channel system!
- 18mm tall, 15mm or 30mm wide, 3mm gap between fingers, 12.5mm or 27mm inside width.
- Easy to print, no supports!
- Easy to use! Cover snaps on, fingers bend and allow wires to pass.
- 3.4mm Mounting holes
- 15mm or 30mm outside width!
- 50mm, 100mm, 150mm and 180mm lengths!
- Includes a T-channel now too!
- Includes a 90 degree L!
- More parts and couplers to come!
* Printing Note!
When printing the channels with the fingers you may need to reduce filament retraction. I set mine to 2mm at 40mm per second with my Bowden extruder.
This was inspired by the stuff we use in server rooms and telecommunication.
You can use screws or double stick tape to secure the channels. The lids snap into place.
Great for wires, small tubes, cables and more!
Check back for more parts!
Thank you, like and enjoy!
.2 height and .4 nozzle .8mm walls
Amazon Basics PLA, PETG or ABS, Whatever!
Please set retraction to a min. I used 2mm and it worked great with my setup.