Additional Sparkcube Parts
After 4 full years of printing and a few km of filament i decided to revision my first 3D Printer.
- e3d Titan Extruder with a slim NEMA 17 Motor (direct drive)
- A new Endstop for the Z-Axis with a bigger screw for more precision
- A linear fan mounted on the X-Carriage for cooling the filament
- A linear fan mounted on the X-Carriage for cooling the hotend
- A new power supply i got from and old ps3
All parts presented are made using Inventor 2018, since i use a students license i'm not sure if i am allowed to upload those files.
Please respect, that i am not allowed to do any profit with this files, neither i can grant it to anybody.
For more details visit my blog
Additional Pictures incoming
i think most of the settings can be adjusted to your preference