This holds the Z rod for the CR-10 in place. It has high clearance so you dont hit the X axis bar at Z pos 410.
Secure using M3 screws and wingnuts. The original screws for the z rod holder were too long and hit the X axis bar.
Use the original bearing, just squeeze into place with pliers or something.
- Print as shown in pictures
- Put in M3 screws and lightly screw on wingnuts
- Take off the original Z rod holder and take the bearing out
- Squeeze bearing into the new printed Z rod holder
- Put new Z rod holder in place
- Lightly unscrew the M3 screws so the wingnut can rotate
- Screw the M3 screw tight, making sure the wingnuts go vertical
Tested and works wonderfully, make sure it is in the right spot. Best way to go about this is leave it just a little loose and bring the Z up to 400ish, then tighten down. This way it will correct the position for you.
Print without supports, flat on its back as shown in picture.