I created this Fortnite Pick Squeak for my son's Halloween costume. Each segment is approximately 4" long and when assembled, the pickaxe head ends up about 22" wide.
I used a 3/4" wooden dowel 30" long for the shaft and painted it to match the neon blue color of the filament used to make the flange piece. I also included a recreation of the "llama smash" decal that you can print on label stock and stick on each side.
See print settings notes for printing details.
Assembly is pretty easy, just clean supports, insert pegs into holes and glue:
- orange points attach to red middles
- red middles attach to sides of yellow base
- painted shaft goes into bottom hole of yellow base
- blue flange goes over shaft with flat square end towards yellow base
- orange handle goes on the other end of the shaft
Toner Plastics PLA
neon blue, neon yellow, orange, red
Printed with no raft or supports:
- Handle - orange
- Flange - neon blue
Printed with supports, but no raft:
Printed with rafts and supports (2 of each, oriented post side down)
- Middle - red
- Points - orange