These are some minor changes to parts of the Prusa MMU 2.0. Like many I had issues with keeping the cutter blade in place. To fix that, I added three pegs to the selector body and three matching holes in the blade holder. While I was doing that, I noticed that the blade was not as far into the notch as I would have liked. So I lowered the blade about .5 mm.
As I was looking at the CAD model, https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3080920 I noticed that the filament path had some sharp corners. Chamfers and fillets were added in a few places. See the .pdf file for details.
Update: I should note that while it is still a work in progress. These parts have been printed and they function as expected.
Follow Prusa's original recommendations. Except front ptfe holder - .10 resolution