This is a remix of the excellent openscad script that generates name plate to support graphical font (i.e. Wingdings, Webdings). Detailed instructions are found in the original post ((https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3045130).
- Fixed the graphical font reference. It's now in pdf format.
- I could NOT get this to work with Thingiverse Customizer. Please leave a comment if you are able to make this work.
- Sample STL files were generated using OpenScad.
- Put the normal text in textstring1.
- Put the graphical text in textstring2. This works with graphics font (i.e. Webdings, Wingdings, Wingdings 2, Wingdings 3). Please check attached graphical_font_ref.pdf for reference.
- It's a bit tricky to make it seamless. Adjust by adding spaces, change textsize1/textsize2/base_radius_add.