This is a mashup of several models, used to create a diorama as a gift.
- The base was also a derivative, despite not being directly linked as such:
It has the attribute "no derivatives" turned on, so I could not link it in this post, but I did receive permission from Terrainify to use the model as part of my diorama. (Thank you very much!)
I used extensive supports from MeshMixer to print this as one piece. The lid remains separate to avoid excessive supports and positioning problems. You can also make it removable, if you want.
There are some model problems (likely due to my resizing them) at the top of the boot, the wrist, and the sword pommel/hand intersection. They may break there when removing supports - I had to glue them back on. I could never correct the underlying problem with the model. Just a heads-up.