This is Version 2 of my camera canopy for the ParkZone Ka8.
This builds off the previous version, which you can find here:
While the previous version worked really well, having two cameras in the nose added a lot of weight. While the plane seems to of handled it well, I wanted to pare it back a bit.
I redesigned the mounts to be a little lighter weight (less overbuilt...) and dropped down to one camera. I decided I didn't want the camera side mounted if there was only one, so I modified the mount to hold it up at an angle so it would look out of the front of the plane while still fitting within the canopy.
This is the series of cameras I used from Vivitar, although it will probably fit others of similar dimension.
I've already printed the parts and made some minor changes to them (already loaded in the files here), but I have not test flown this version yet.