- is narrow enough to fit on a 42x42x42mm stepper on the connector side (non-wide)
- has 1mm clearance on each end of the motor and a larger air vent (wide)
- holds a standard fan with the size of 40/50/60/70/80/92mm - fan height does not matter if you don't mind it sticking out a bit
- attachable with 2.9mm self-tapping screws (all models)
- attachable with some wire around the outside (through hole models)
- non-wide: 50-92mm
- wide: 60-92mm
- is attachable to the motor with cable ties
To fix the fan you need:
- 4 self tapping screws 2.9mm with the appropriate length
To fix the duct to the stepper you need
Right now: The fan fits, the holes fit, attaching them with cable ties works fine. Don't pull too hard.
The sizes are getting ridiculous above 60mm but maybe they are of use to someone :)
Slight warping in the edges happened with my part but did not hurt the build.