I was bored to find my personal cup taken away by cleaning personel. "If somebody has to break it, it will be me..."
So I created this "Don't Touch" sign to put on top of my cup.
Inner diameter 82mm, obviously: scale the stl to get other measurements.
Innofill, Real filament PLA
Red, White and Black
- Print first the stop sign in red - check the number of layers (I used 3 @0.15mm)
- Keep the red print on the buildplate and next print the black hand using the same settings.
- Keep both colors on the buildplate again and print the white body. Use no supports. Check that the first full circled layer is one above the red and black color.
You could also swap 1. and 2. of course
- Also ensure to use a Zhop on retract greater than the height of the red and black part!
- Don't use skirt nor brim or ensure to have them far away and apart for each print
- And finally... (I missed this one, but it still worked ;) ... place your print outside the automatic bed level calibration points if you're using Prusa MK3 printer.
- In case you need to rotate one or another stl, then ensure to do the same with the others.
- I used Cura and merged all three on the buildplate, then removed the 2 I didn't need. I'm sure you'll find your way combining and positioning multi stl's in order to get one print ;)