NOTE: Bad news! Don't use the DROK voltage regulator! It will NOT put out enough Volts for the needed Amps to power the drill WHILE under a load, (ie: the can is loaded with rocks!). What I need is a different voltage regulator that will put out higher volts, so the drill can draw the proper amps which will increase the tork, (hopefully, otherwise I will need to figure out a different gear system?). I will try to find another voltage regulator that is better suited and report back when I get the time, (which might be a while, sorry, everything cost money!).
2nd NOTE: It does work when using a very light weight container, (I used a large peanut butter container). If you limit the amount of rocks placed in it, it works fine. You just have to make sure that you line up the rollers in the proper place.
So, I had a new drill that had no battery for it just sitting around. I didn't want to have to pay for a motor when I could just use the one in the drill. The drill was a B&D drill. All I did was change how the motor was attached to the left frame. All the rest of the parts can be found under "Affordable Rock Tumbler by J_T_3_D. I am going to attach a variable power source so I can vary the speed based on the weight inside the drum, (hopefully extending the life of the motor). The one I plan to use is a DROK Adjustable Voltage Regulator Stabilizer 5V-23 purchased off of eBay for around $12. Then I will connect it to an old power supply, (free!), that I have laying around to make it run. All in all, I spent less than $25, (since I had much of the parts laying around), plus the plastic. (I printed in ABS-R from M3D.) Everything else I followed J_T_3_D's instructions to the tee and it all worked out great.
Thanks J_T_3_D for such a great product!
UPDATE: OK, so I got in my DROK voltage regulator. I found a toggle switch from an old radio I had laying around. I took a power supply from an old printer that had stopped working. Then I played around with things and came up with the power supply cover I needed. I have provided the STL but unless you happen to have all the exact parts I have, (not), you will need to do some remixing of it, but it will give you a basic outline. I wasn't sure where I would put the wires out of the box to the motor so waited and drilled a hole afterwards.