So this is a remix of mala04's oldham coupler.
Its fits together like so:
A&C are the same part.
The main change was that I don't like sanding and neither does my nylon so I got rid of the outwards offset of the parts meant to be used for sanding down to fit. so hopefully i've saved you some trouble too. still should probably use some lube!
I did however add an inwards offset of .1mm for one version of the A & C parts. I've found in prints I've made that a .1 offset produces a tight slide in fitting so I've added that for this model. There is also a model with no offset.
Other minor changes were made to round corners in the xy axis to produce smoother/ better printed parts & chamfered the base to prevent elephant's feet.
I also provided a step file because its honestly annoying to work from mesh files
(though i do admit mala04's was easier to work with than most. really clean mesh gj!)
Update 1 (9/14/18) : Printed the parts. Bridging doesn't like circles. Should have remembered that... flattened the parts with a circular bridge & make some other small adjustments. Going to reprint & see if more changes need to be made.
Update 1 (9/25/18) : So nylon shrinks much more than I thought it would. So I added a positive offset too for materials that shrink too much. The no offset printed great in abs & I am testing it on a tevo tornado at my local maker space now.