3D printable halfmags for half length nerf darts, Design by Alice - Coatduck
For a detailed set of assembly instructions please see the animation in my vorpal anouncement video, if you'd like more detailed video instructions please let me know.
This is a kit. It's designed for you to end up with the best finished product possible, but that does mean you have to put a bit of work into building them.
Benefits over Jet Blaster's Katanas:
- Significantly stronger. The one-piece tube design and internal follower guides allow this part to, once assembled, become significantly stronger, less flexible, and by extension less prone to follower jamming
- More play resistant. The sealed tube means the only way dirt can get in is through the top. Less dirt in your mag means smoother operation over time.
- Better feeding. The constant force spring gives you full spring power, from the bottom all the way up to the top.
- Smaller. The 18 round Vorpal is only a few millimeters longer than Jet's katanas, giving you an extra 3 darts for free in the same space.
- Customizable. You can print Vorpals in any size and colour you want
- And lastly, Free. The designs are my gift to the community, and all the tinkerers out there, and they can be built entirely from salvaged parts from blasters.