Scaled Demogorgon up to match the miniatures that I use (1 ft = 6.6667 mm) and found he was too big to print. Dropped it into Tinkercad to remove the arms and orient them for printing. I then decided that the "Prince of Demons" needed a base befitting his status. Assembled with Aleen's Premium Quality Orignal Tacky Glue. One arm required a latex free elastic to hold it in place while it dried. Two of his ears broke off and disappeared (with the help of a cat). They have been replaced with pieces of raft. Note with the base, I tried printing it multiple times. It turned out better when printed upright. With arm 2, snip the tip of the tentacle off the raft before trying to remove it.
99% for base/arms, 20 for body