After upgrading my Tornado's mainboard from MKS 1.3 to a Gen L and added better drivers, one or more of the drivers are regularly overheating (even with heat sinks). I am also regularly opening the box to tweak and tune things and swap out parts. So until I can build a separate case for the brainbox or finish one of the standalone mod projects I have queued up for the Tornado, I hopped into Fusion 360 and whipped up these basic standoffs that are super quick and easy to print. They also slip on and off with little to no effort but allow for quick access to the internals, and in my case, better cooling (I'm using a 120mm fan between the mainboard and PS with an external PS for the fan).
S3D had some issues slicing parts of the model properly. I didn't try it in other slicers yet but was able to correct the issue by removing retractions between layers, doing inner-outer layers instead of the other way around and merging the walls to a solid (check box in advanced tab) so I didn't mess with it any further. Not sure if it's just an S3D common setting issue or if it's a bad mesh on the model from F360.
I am new to designing in F360 so I end up dropping one edge of the long section of the part to the bed before printing. Took about an hour to print 4x sequentially at 0.3mm layers at 50mm/s.