This is an updated version of Ductsoup's Tool Holder for MPCNC 2.8W laser w/ fan and line lasers to work on the MPCNC 525 mount.
It also includes nut-traps on the back to hold the laser, the nut-traps are deep enough to accommodate #6 nylon stop nuts. The nut-traps are very snug, you may have to pull them in without the laser in place first.
I also needed to increase the diameter of the line laser holders to accommodate the line lasers I purchased.
Rotate 180 degrees and it'll print just fine without supports.
(2) #6-32 x 3/4 to mount the laser
(2) #6-32 Nylon Stop Nut to mount the laser
(4) #6-32 x 3/4 to mount the cooling fan
(4) #6-32 Nylon Stop Nut to mount the cooling fan
(4) #6-32 x 3/4 to mount the tool block
(4) #6-32 Nylon Stop Nut to mount the tool block
(2) line lasers https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07888H37R
The line lasers are a press fit and require no hardware. If it's too tight, use a straight screw driver and gently pry the split apart a little for assembly and fine alignment.