This is my visor solution until I get a vacuum former. Print it, sand it, prime it, and spray paint it gold (front and back). Then I used a no-face chrome mask to line the back of it. You can see pretty well through it. I'm happy with it overall.
There's an error with the hex pattern I missed on the bottom-right of the visor. I fixed mine post-print, but you may want to fix that using your software. I'd also give your final coat of gold spray paint several days to fully dry, as I waited two days and still left a hint of a fingerprint through a nitrile glove while hot glueing the mirror mask pieces.
no-face chrome mask: