Congratulations! You have uploaded the 10.000th spool holder!
- but... but... this looks nice...
I designed a spool holder, that just looks a bit nicer, featuring honey-comb applications and it fits my needs.
- It can hold two spools at a time (max width of 100mm) for easy filament change
- The base can easily be mounted to the wall by three screws, which you can hide under the provided screw caps, the filament holder slides on the base
- It uses 4 ball bearings of type 608 (22x8x7) and a 180mm M8 rod for strength.
- Everything can be printed without supports
No supports needed, i used black and blue PET...