- Problem: Shopping bags doesn't stay up in the car. They will fall down and all the items are all over the place.
- Solution: Make a hook that connects seatbelt to the shopping bag easily. Seatbelt is already moving with spring so it doesn't need any elastic lines.
- Does not prevent seatbelt functioning or moving in any way
- Locks into position, does not slide on the seatbelt
- Easy to take off if needed
- For seatbelts max. 52 mm
- Sturdy, you can scale on the z-dimension to make it thinner
- Hole and nick to put ziptie or other line if needed
Used PLA to print this. If it comes out not flexible enough, please scale the z-dimension thinner.
PLA does not stay in shape if sunshine and hot in the car. Maybe need to use some other material.
Rev 3 added chamfer to the bottom so no need to use knife to open. And made it thicker + added bending groove.
Sample photo of printed model with transparent nylon that should be more durable inside hot car and not bend.