There are two Z-axis on my 3D-printer. Sometime one of them missed steps. These things indicate Z-axis easily. For single Z axis, use them for autohome indicator.
- The design is suitable for the coupling 19mm. diameter.
- Print with the light color filament.
- Print them two sets, if there are two Z-axis.
- If the sleeve doesn't fit to the coupling. Scale it and reprint.
- Apply the contrast color to the indicator line for easy looking.
How to install
- The base attaches to the stepper motor's flange.
- The sleeve mounts on the Z axis's coupling.
- Align them to center after well calibrate Z axis.
If you like the design, please click [Likes].
Material - PETG
Nozzle - 240 degree
Bed - 60 degree
Print speed - 40 mm/sec.
Print with Brim