I added the sensor array. I had no idea it was missing lol.
I also added the escape pod from David's Tantive IV that you can glue onto the bottom of the mid section on the circles. I'll update the middle section with them as well but I do recommend building them separately.
I added the whole ship without turrets to the files.
I repaired the mid 2 modded file, as the engines were messed up. Please let me know of anymore problems.
I added a couple of new files per a request, The middle section with the added detail but no turret holes and a complete engine section. I'm going to try to add the complete ship in 1 stl as soon as tinkercad cooperates with me.
Just added a bit of detail to the engines and side hatches for the middle section. Split the middle to use less support. The inside engines turbines are from the Serenity model in the remix list.
Now have a version 2 of the middle section and a picture to show my inspiration. Added a little detail on the bottom. The guns will need support and are not friction fit and will need to be glued but if you want a tight fit, try scaling up the guns a bit till snug. Iscaled them 105% in cura and they fit snug, just don't use the guns to adjust position. Pull the gun out and push it back in, in the position you want.
Cockpit gun is done and there are 3 versions, original with a dish, 1 with an armor plate on the gun and one without armor. I used parts from several sources, all 3 have a dish now. Ill try and list them in the remixes.
I added a modified version of David Bogaerts' Stand and base. Its pretty simple. its in scale with the ship, if you make the ship bigger just scale the base and posts the same as the ship. There's a picture showing the position for the posts of the base. Also added a longer back & front post for the more detailed mid 2 stl. The posts are friction fit and may need a little sanding.
I added a rear cannon, I scaled it to 101% and still had to sand a bit to get it to fit. It will need seam filling too.
Added a little more detail to the bottom of the mid 2 stl, its not screen accurate.
Foe those that have already printed the mid 2 stl, like I did, I added the lower detail as a separate piece. Print it standing up with support and a 20-30 line brim, that worked well for me. May need to sand a bit for a snug fit.
Added one more piece of lower detail to the bottom, I printed it at 105% scale to have an easy fit, I used a brim to help it stand. I posted some pictures to show how it looks with the part and where the stand goes and how it looks as well.
I noticed I have the tpm as tmp in many of the files, its just a typo.
Here is the original model (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2985783) Note that you still need to download the original files, as I have only uploaded the files I modified.