I remixed this design and simply added the Ollivander's plaque onto the stand. Although you're only able to print this dual color with a dual extruder set-up, my girlfriend was satisfied with having it all one color. Happy printing!
As I was about to print this I realized that the words try to print over the infill. I haven't found a solution for the model yet as I whipped this up in tinkercad but I'll play with it.
After printing: You need a higher infill in the base anyway if you have a large or official wand to display due to the front weight and length of the wand.
For now my solution was to use Simplify3D and create multiple processes with extra infill. I used 25% for the base and created an extra process in the middle at 100% infill just below the plaque to support the words.
I've printed it with the settings mentioned above and it worked flawlessly. With some work I'll also add a chamfered base and create a larger version because it barely holds an official wand that my girlfriend purchased in Universal Studios. The larger version will help give it better quality too.