Revision 2 of my case. Original here.
Main improvements are more rigidity at the cost of more fasteners required.
Before printing, make sure to orient the pieces correctly. Flip the plate pieces upside down. For the base pieces, be sure to lay them flat on the build plate.
See my build log
BOM similar to old version, just different length bolts:
- Controller e.g. Teensy
- 66 * Diodes (I used 1N4148)
- 66 * Switches
- 4 * 2u Cherry stabiliser
- 1 * 6.25u Cherry stabiliser
- Keycaps (you'll need 2x 2.25u Shift caps as L and R shifts are same size or perhaps use the numpad 0 if you dgaf about spacing and profile)
- 1 * Micro USB breakout PCB
- 8 * 16 or 12mm M3 bolt and nut
- 8 * 20mm M3 bolt and nut
- Wire and solder
- Sticky rubber feet (optional)