Please make sure you use the latest version, important changes have been made!
This is a remix from https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2934231.
Many thanks to Robotics92 for creating the original version and sharing his step files!
The purpose of this remix is to accommodate my E3D V6 Volcano Hotend.
Main differences from the original
- It fits the standard HEVO X-Carriage with 4 positioning pins.
- It allows for the standard 5015 radial blower to fit.
- Added clearance for the Precision Orion connector facing frontwards.
- Reduced clearance for the "Orion Groove Top -3NS.stl".
- Modified to fit E3D V6 Volcano.
- Deeper hex-nut holes, so lock nuts can be used
E3D V6 Version
- I have cleared as much space as possible to mount the Precision Orion Frontwards, it might still be too tight, in which case the pcb needs to be mounted facing to the right.
- The only part which is different is the "V3_Extruder_Cover_E3DV6", all other parts are the same.
- 2x M3x35 Cylinder-Head Screws
- 3x M3 Nylon Lock Nuts
- 2x M3x20 Cylinder-Head Screws
- 2x M3x25 Cylinder Head Screws
- 5x M3 Square Nuts
2018-07-16 - Added E3D V6 Extruder cover.
2018-07-16 - Changed clearances for square nuts, changed hole positions for the Nimble, changed clearance on retainer for smaller gap and better fit for Nimble mounting holes.
2018-07-15 - Changed hole positions, moved fan duct 2mm lower, adjusted mounting hole for the Orion Groove Top so Hotend will stay perpendicular when retainer is fastened.
2018-07-14 - Initial release, currently testing, early adopters welcome.
Only the part V3_Extruder_Mount_v5 needs to Support, all other parts print well without.