Handle can apply to many things.
- Screwdriver, tab bit, hand drill, vise and many hand tools
- Furniture door knob, drawer handle
- Electrical appliances control knob
- Garden tools
- many controlling handle
- or use as the cover for shaft, pipe, tripod stand, furniture legs etc.
The script has many features.
- Handle size
- Hole size
- Square hole
- Hexagon hole
- Circle hole
Change input size of square hole or hexagon hole from diagonal dimension to opposite side dimension.
If you like it, please click [Likes].
Material - PETG
Nozzle - 240 degree
Heat Bed - 60 degree
Print Speed - 40 mm/sec
Print with Brim
3 vertical walls
4 horizontal layers
- First apply the hole diameter.
- The collet diameter should be bigger than the hole diameter at least 5 mm.
- The handle diameter should be bigger than the hole diameter at least 7 mm.
- The collet diameter must equal or smaller than the handle diameter.
- Decrease an offset_adjust, if the collet doesn't join and fit to the handle.
- Increase the collet length, if there is an island in the hole or some pits at the shield.
- Try to print at 12-15 mm. height, then stop print and check the fit of the hole and an object. If doesn't fit adjust the hole tolerance and reprocess.