H3M4N's Switch cover is so close to complete. I took their design and added the following changes:
- Scaled the design up (so the STL is in mm and won't need scaling during slicing).
- added a slight bevel at the top (to help with rotation).
- rounded the corners at the top, so it fits into place without modification.
- added nubs at the bottom so it'll lock into place.
I lost my kickstand while traveling, and needed a replacement. This design works about as well as I remember the original working (flimsy plastic that could barely hold the switch up). Also, with the changes above, the kickstand can rotate in and out.
I made this remix using tinkercad.