Rat Rig V-Core - CoreXY 3D Printer
Welcome to the home of the Rat Rig V-Core project. With the evermore popular CoreXY printers growing within the DIY community, we noticed that it is very hard to get a good quality kit where builders can get all their mechanics in one place, with a good build guide. We also found that there are very few projects available that are fully OpenBuilds based. We want to change that.
With the V-Core, we've designed a rock solid CoreXY type printer, based on Openbuilds components, and built like a tank. By using very few printed parts, and aluminium plates for both structural integrity and motion carriage parts, we've developed an Opensource design which we believe can be a great platform to build on, and that provides a very high-quality 3D Printer with great specs.
- Build Volume: 300x300x300mm (X/Y/Z)
- Foot Print: 570x506mm (X/Y)
- 6mm GT2 Belts
- Compatible with Nema17 Motors(available as optional add-on)
- Dual Z lead screw cantilever design with anti backlash nuts
- Tough polycarbonate wheels for Z rails
- E3D v6 compatible hotend mount
- Mounting point for a inductive bed leveling probe
- Open Source
Buy full kit at Rat Rig
Facebook Rat Rig 3D Printer Community
Bill of Materials
Full Fusion 360 CAD Model
Below are some of the prints made by V-Core users worldwide.