Its reasonably straight forward. I made a few changes to the original, geared more toward FPV.
The arms have been shortened by removing the extension, But the remaining pieces have been lengthened, The motor cups ESC tray have been lengthened by 14mm to accommodate a Turnigy 10A ESC comfortably. I have also changed the motor mount spacing to hold the Blue wonder 24g 1200Kv motor. All the wiring for these fit's nicely in the arms. To use the blue wonder motor you will need to drill 3mm holes in the sides of the cup to line up with the grub screws in the motor mount so you can get an allen key through to them. I bolted in the mount with M2 15mm bolts with washers underneath, screwed in from the underside.
I have changed the base plate considerably, The arm couplers have had the hole for the wiring run straight through. Ive also done this with the Controller mounts and spaced them out a little more to account for the ABS shrinkage. Im using the KK2 board. The landing gear are the same.
The canopy is where I have made the most changes to the original and its a tricky print. Ive added a Radome for a 5.8Ghz cloverleaf antenna, and a window for the VTx heatsink, Im using the small 200mw VTx from FPVHobby. The antenna mount component squeezes and fits underneath the cloverleaf to secure it. I used acetone/ABS slurry to fix it in place.
Like I said its all pretty straight forward, all the modifications have been done in sketchup, and all printed parts have had a wash with acetone/ABS slurry for added strength.
Ive not used the Gopro mount as my small motor choice doesnt have the lifting strength, Im using the Sony Kx-171 5V camera for FPV, the mount will be posted for this soon and attach to the canopy.
My running gear is as follows;
24g Blue wonder 1200Kv motors
10A Turnigy ESC
200Mw 5.8Ghz Vtx & Cloverleaf
Hobbyking Supersimple OSD
Sony Kx-171 5V cam
Hobbywing 3A UBEC
1800Mah 3S 20-30C Lipo
Master airscrew 7X4 props
Hitec Minima 6 Rx
With this gear I get about 10 mins flight time if I'm carful with the throttle, its a solid little beast and its easy to transport.
Just added the sketchup files as per request, I imported the originals downloaded from the PLSQ Leshy Quad, imported with the tim foltz sketchup plugin. I literally just updated my sketchup to the latest version so they were made in the last one. should be compatible with most versions though.
Ive just uploaded the case for a Sony Kx-171 camera, the round dip in the back fits a standard disposable ear plug, cut down to about 4mm, this acts as a vibration dampener and keeps the camera snug, It can be a tricky print but it looks great. Its extremely protective, There is space for adjusting the screw for focusing the lens. The camera is held on the canopy at a 20 degree downward angle though this would be easy to change. Enjoy.