here you will find a garden irrigation system like the manufacturer gardena has. Free under the motto "Why buy, when you can print it" ;-) I have designed it modularly and as GlueEdition so that you can connect different ground holders, middle parts with 1-3 direct connections / gardena coupling or different spray heads. the spray heads are still in development. However, angles of 45°, 180°, 270° and 360° are still available. I was amazed how far the spray head sprays with 2.5 - 3 bar water pressure, so a dosage with a screw in the head is available.
The support material for the spray head is already included in the stl files ( please print the head upside down ). The fine tubes at the place where the o-ring goes in and at the spray exit is can be easily cut out with a cutter knife.
For the middle section only support material is required from the base plate.
Please note that the development is still in progress. So stay tuned!!!!
Kawasaki SX650 Jetski Car Load System
- From now on there is a spray head with two 90° opposite exits as some people want. This means that even things opposite each other can be cast.
- A GlueEdition is now available. With this, the connections can now be glued to the centre section using acetone. This has two advantages. Anyone can fit any center section with a connector and there is no need to print overhangs. ( No more support needed for the middle section)
I have attached some more pictures of the GlueEdition, which I have already tested. Works out great in my opinion.
- There is now 2 versions of the middle section with clamp connection and Gardena connection, which can be plugged onto a 12mm rod. This means that also higher plants can be sprayed.
- I have added some gardena coupling versions to the middle sections.
- I have attached some more pictures of the working system.
- I make the ground holder still a little stronger and with cross struts.
- Now the spray head is available with and without dosing screw.
- I have added 90°, 180°, 270°, 360° versions and a dosage option with a screw in all spray heads.
If you like it ;)
support only on the middle sections needed...