First off: Thank you Bainite for creating the original dice tower model!
This started with me wanting some randomness to the dice path and thus I made a floor you can add to make the dice take a new route.
So v.1 is without a dragon and v2 is with a dragon (some extra protrusions but shouldn't matter)
There's also an extra level with banners to add some height to the tower (also looks great going under the third level with banners hanging from under the balconies). The banners come from another dice tower project (listed as source).
EDIT: This model gave some users issues with the magnet holes - a remix was posted https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3004299 and (with the permission of the designer) the file from that remix is now added to this thing as V2 of the middle floor. Thank you daniel8889
EDIT: User Ponymont made a remix with different flags that also cleaned up some geometry issues which should ensure less filament waste during printing! Thank you Ponymont
Finally theres another top you can add which adds even more height, a "blind" drop of the dice (which would probably induce randomness without adding the extra floor), is supposed to look like the ruins of an addition to the tower. The original file is hosted onpin shape: https://pinshape.com/items/42734-3d-printed-castles-ruins
I printed the dragon level with supports. They were impossible to remove but the dragon turned out fine so you choose!
Don't worry too much about the print quality if you're looking to get a weathered look, the blemishes might just be battle scars ;)
I spray painted the model with a plastic primer, then a gray base paint. After that I applied a stone effect spray. With these easy step the model looked really good, but to achieve the weathered look in the pictures some dry brushing was applied (by my SO).
The moss was bought from a Warhammer shop, mainly as decoration but could also be used to hide blemishes
I made this in tinkercad using the 3rd_floor_V2.stl file. It was however too complex (and too big in size) for Tinkercad and was therefore reduced to a triangle count of sub 300 000 - in mesh mixer. After adjusting in TinkerCad the file was processed by make printable (as sometimes I find these tinkercadded models have issues in printing).