I got a request yesterday for modifying my 3D-Freunde-Mosfet-Holder for holding two of them. So, here it is! I did not print this, because I am happy with the single mosfet, but it should fit well as I only copied the screwholes for the second mosfet and reinforced the hole thing a little bit to get stronger, as the mosfets are hanging "under the roof" when mounted.
Instructions (after opening the bottom plate):
- unscrew the sd card reader and leave it hanging
- screw the 3D-Freunde V2 mosfet to the mosfet holder
- push the mosfet holders tubes over the screw sockets of the sd card reader
- put the sd card reader back in place and screw it back on
- connect all the necessary cables
- test it!
(can be done with the printer laying on its side, just preheat for PLA, don't move the axes)