I picked up this tool cheap from slickdeals a few weeks ago. I'm still not exactly sure what I'll do with it, but like many of the hundreds of unused tools I've accumulated, it seems like it will be invaluable some day. I originally thought I'd use it with 3d printed parts, and it would work for that, but threaded inserts generally seem to be a better solution for plastic.
Overall, the tool seems well made but came with a cheap plastic case for the rivets and each of the 6 adapters came inelegantly packaged in their own cheap plastic box. There's also a mostly unneeded wrench that would inevitably get lost over time.
More for the Fusion practice than the need to be organized, I threw together this sexy little case to keep everything together. There's 6 bays for the rivets, a slot for the wrench, and 6 spaces for each adapter. A part of me thinks I should have made the bays get progressively bigger to accommodate for larger rivets, but the symmetry bothered me and most people will need/use more smaller rivets anyway.
Be warned, this is not a quick print and will use a lot of plastic. I did 20% infill and it took about 12 hours to do both sides. By my estimates, it probably cost $5-6 to print, and that doesn't include my misguided initial design.
If you have a choice, PLA is probably a better pick for this one. I did my first run in ABS and I had some significant warping. The PLA version came out beautiful. I used a transparent PLA for the top, and a Fire Engine Red PLA (eSun) for the bottom. This was my first experience with eSun, and I gotta say, I was pleasantly surprised.
Use an M3 screw 20-30mm long for the hinges.