I designed this case, so I have the infrared camera and Raspberry Pi in one case. I am using this case for outdoor video recording in order to train my object detection algo.
- Raspberry Pi (2, 3, 3b or 3b+)
- Raspberry Pi compatible IR camera (Aliexpress => https://goo.gl/H4yQ3T)
- 8x screws (dimensions: 2mm width, 12mm length)
- 3D printer filament (I used PLA)
- Raspberry Pi Camera V2 mount
- Raspberry Pi Noir Camera mount
- Ultrasonic sensor mount
If you need anything else, then write a comment to let me know.
Ensure camera opening is facing upwards when printing the front cover.
I printed everything with PLA 0.2mm and 200 degrees Celcius. Worked out pretty fine.