You need to print one of each component. You will also need
4 - Orings (2in OD X 1/8in)
2 - Orings (5/8in OD, 1/2ID X 1/16in)
or Oring Kit
1 - length of 2in sch40 pvc pipe (2 inches longer than stroke length)
1 - length of 1/2 rod (roughly 2 inches longer than stroke length. This can be effected by what you are attaching it to)
1 - some grease to help Orings seal.
2 - #8 machine screws and lock nuts
2 - lengths of 3/8in threaded rod
4 - 3/8in washers
4 - 3/8in nuts
I was able to get most of the above cheaper at my local hardware store.
4 - 6mm to 1/8in npt fittings - 10 pack
1 - 6mm air line
1 - 5 way air valve - optional
use triangle infill if possible.
- Cut Pipe to desired Length
- Place Piston on end of 1/2in rod.
- Mark mounting hole.
- Remove piston and drill mounting hole.
- apply grease to oring locations and install (large orings - 2 on piston, 1 on end cap, 1 on endcap(withoutput) small orings - 2 in endcap(withoutput)
- place 1/2in rod through endcap(withoutput)
- install piston on rod
- slide cylinder (pvc pip) over piston
- install end cap.
- tighten together using 3/8in nuts.
- install air fittings
- test on low pressure to make sure there are major leaks. (some air will be able to make it paste the orings due to the interior of the pipe no being perfectly round)