A phalanx of ridiculously overengineered screwdriver holders that were initially designed for my "Wera Kraftform 300" set. I am pretty confident that the holders will fit other brands too. Check the holes' diameters below to see if the holders will fit your screwdrivers.
Diameter of through-holes in model
• PH3, PZ3, TX40: 8.6 mm, for 8 mm shaft
• PH2, PZ2, TX30: 6.6 mm, for 6 mm shaft
• PH1, PZ1, TX20: 5.1 mm, for 4.5 mm shaft
• FB2.5: 3.1 mm, for 2.5 mm shaft
• FB3.0: 3.6 mm, for 3.0 mm shaft
• FB3.5, TX8: 4.05 mm, for 3.45 mm shaft
• FB4.0, TX9, TX10, TX 15: 4.6 mm, for 4.0 mm shaft
• FB6.5: 8.6 mm, for 6.5 mm shaft. NB: The blade is 8 mm wide!
• TX25: 5.6mm, for 5 mm shaft
External hexagon (EH)
These drivers have a much bigger tip than shaft to accommodate nuts. Hence, the shaft diameter isn't relevant but the diameter of the tip. Figures given are tip diameters.
• EH5.0, EH5.5: 9.1mm
• EH6.0: 10.2mm
• EH7.0: 11.2mm
• EH8.0: 12.2mm
• EH10.0: 14.2mm
• EH13.0: 17.2mm
Hexagon Ball tip (HB)
These drivers have a hexagonal shaft but I decided to stay with round holes. Figures given are the diameters of the holes in the holder.
• HB2.0, HB2.5: 4mm
• HB3.0: 5.14mm
• HB4.0: 6.21mm
• HB5.0: 7.4mm
• HB6.0: 7.95mm
• HB8.0: 10.23mm
VDE Insulated Series (Contributed by Mario Mosler. Thank you!)
• FB2.5: 5,8mm
• FB3.5: 7,5mm
• FB4, PZ1, PH1, TX15, TX20: 7mm
• FB5.5: 8,8mm
• PZ0, TX10: 6mm
• PZ2, PH2: 9mm
The mounting holes accommodate screws with 3.5 mm diameter, head size max. 6.5 mm. The head slot is sunk 3 mm.
You can see the assembly in this Screwdriver Holder Video.
• [07.06.2019] Added VDE Insulated Series
• [27.10.2018| Added TX40.
• [06.09.2018] Added hexagon ball tip (HB) holders.
• [15.07.2018] Added external hexagon (EH) holders.
• [10.07.2018] Added SketchUp file.
• [06.07.2018] Added FB2.5 and FB3.0.
• [02.07.2018] Initial release.