Printable case for Clueboard 66% keyboard. In my build, I use a Teensy 2.0++ with qmk firmware but any qmk compatible board should work. You may need to edit rules.mk if you're not using a Teensy 2.0.
For hand wiring, please read the Clueboard source files for col/row/pin configurations. Use a micro USB PCB as pictured. Mine is wired for rev3.
- Controller e.g. Teensy
- 66 * Diodes (I used 1N4148)
- 66 * Switches (Cherry MX or equivalent)
- 4 * 2u Cherry stabiliser
- 1 * 6.25u Cherry stabiliser
- Keycaps (you'll need 2x 2.25u Shift caps as L and R shifts are same size)
- 1 * Micro USB breakout PCB
- 6 * 16mm M3 bolt and nut
- 6 * 20mm M3 bolt and nut (although 16mm should be OK for these too)
- Wire and solder
- Sticky rubber feet (optional)
Remember to lay the bottom pieces flat before slicing. Designed for minimum 200 x 200 mm.