This is a set of updates dedicated for so called 'Prusa i4' 3D printers. As I've received my printer with few broken parts (y-axis, left vertical panel broken around electricity slot) I had to design several replacement parts.
Later I made some enhancements for filament (both guide and holder) as the native was unreliable. It was made in connection to extruder locks (it lacked a power to pull a filament resulting in empty layers).
X-axis was a problem all the time, making layer shifts far too often. I have find out that bed's bottom left corner was going down too much, so I've designed a support based on additional rail. I was forced to bath all of the X-rail bearing balls and the bearing itself in the oil, as there was a lot of rust inside.
Once, in one and warm beautiful day, the relay broke up (the one empowering the bed) I was forced do design a better cooling system for the inside of the printer.
In general post of those parts can be updated to be better and has their small design gaps which can be polished, but its in the workable condition. Sometimes you may need to use some cutting, but its only for the corner reinforcement part.
I've also used those parts (my thanks to authors):
Full story: http://ilkadi.blogspot.com/2018/05/my-prusa-i4-story.html