- Combined extruder folder with original cr10s fillament sensor
- Contains the handle to which you can attach cables
- CR10s fillament sensor box is designed as original and some minor issues was solved
- Smooth and all directional fillament input holes
- Fillament sensor box is far enough not to touch screw rod
- No additional scews needed
Notice. I've attached fusion 360 iges file in case you need to adjust srcrew holes diameters for you plastic/screws. Mine worked just fine with original screws and sbs plastic, which in my case shrinks all holes a bit.
UPDATE NOTE: try to use hi temp plastic such as ABS, otherwise the heat from the motor will destroy the part.
- Try to print the cap first, because it is small and you can test screw holes diameter.
- You can print this whith slight supports, so it will be good loking in one place, but it is not affects functionality at all.
If you will use supports watch supports not to be in any holes.