Everybody can TinyPrinting ^_^
0,4mm copper wire is fine (you can find this cable in some twist tie or in out of a line of network cable lan) - even the "twist" tie from bread bags.
- Update 1: New Paperclip version for use with 0,9mm wire Paperclips, although it is less convenient. Beware of clip ends that are not properly cut, caution when using it.
- Update 2: General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience also added a logo.
- Update 3: Hidden tip design for the normal version.
- Update 4: Deleted paperclip version.
- Update 5: Reupload the PaperClip version, use it very carefully!
See the remixes to find other variants, there are keychain designs and even with a help accessory to bend the cable. :)