Looking at all the various options for storage of small items (be it electronic components, bits of Lego, stationery, or whatever), both here and IRL, whilst there's a lot of good solutions, the RL ones are expensive and the printables seem to be overly solid for the task at hand, leading to high filament cost and long prints.
As such, I figured I'd have a play in vase mode and see if I couldn't solve that problem, or at least give people another option, and here it is.
These are models for simple, quick-printing small storage units for 40x80x20mm and 80x80x20mm drawers, going up to ~160mm wide, so you can stick them where you want using Command Strips or tape, and stack them up similarly.
Given spiral printing/vase mode can, occasionally, be (charitably speaking) a little odd, you might have to try a few test prints with small frames before going into production, but I'll add full settings below to hopefully make things more straightforward.
I've printed parts for this successfully both in Cura and Slic3r, so it should be possible to get things working without too much strife.
0.2mm layers, 0.4mm nozzle
This design takes advantage of spiral-print behaviour in your slicer, so as such I'd recommend having a quick look at your slicer's output in a Gcode visualiser before printing.
You should see a single skin on each drawer, and on the perimeter of the frame you're printing, and two skins on internal partition walls, and minimal/no non-extrusion moves.
This is set up for a 0.4mm nozzle, 0.2mm layer height, and two solid first layers of 0.35mm and 0.2mm respectively.
Print as oriented in spiral/vase mode.
Without trying too hard I got down to about 12 minutes for a drawer, and a couple of hours for a 3x3 frame, so it should be possible to populate a full set rapidly. (In 3D-printing sense, anyway.)
When you've got it right, the frames should fuse at the interior corners, adding solidity to the thing; if you have structural issues, you may be able to increase the extrusion multiplier/flow rate slightly to make them a little more broad.
Designed in Fusion 360, this was basically done by thinking about a sort of "negative space" that the slicer would wind up generating a perimeter for, and designing for that. All done by hand, with a 0.1mm cut between sections to prod the slicer to do its thing, but still close enough to allow corners to fuse.
The original inspirations came from a vase-mode planter with cutouts in it that I can, unfortunately, no longer find (for the handles on the drawers), https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1356547 for the "continuous perimeter on a complex object" trick that first set me thinking, and https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:192669 for the "perimeter fusing for solidity" part.