Not much to say, here is a Fan for the Geeetech i3 ProB and ProW model with the steel CarriagePlates. Hole distance is 24 mm
- Adjustable in height and front/back
- Good Airflow from all sides.
- Printable in any material safe distance so that duct doesn't melt(not even PLA)
Recommended BLTouch sensor separately available on following link:
Leave your suggestions in the comment section.
Update 14.04.2018: Don't print high temperatures(230˚-250) or bed higher than 65˚ without the fan blowing. After printing PETG(230˚ nozzle with 80˚ bed, and fan without blowing) i had the surprise that the PLA fan(melted and deformed a little bit. So if you print High temp filament, print the fan from PETG or ABS, or if you don't need fan for the material remove it.
25% or more - Rectangular
- Mount with M3 Screw and nut.
- Adjust the height so that 3-5mm of the nozzle is visible under the duct.and so that the heating block doesn't touch the Duct.
- Tighten the screws in position