Lately I noticed that I was getting strange artifacts in prints some research and debugging I found that it was my bowden tube starting to come loose from the press fitting, I wanted a easy solution that does not require a whole lot of work, I have seen that many of the clamps require new extruder bottom plate, I knew there was a better solution, clamping both fitting and tube to keep everything tight.
Snug fit above both regular bowden fitting and standard PTFE tubing. If you find that part is too tight scale up to 101-102%.
Add two M4 bolts and suitable nuts and screw tight, congratulation no more "jerking" movement from the tube!
This fist both on hotend and extruder.