The whole point was just to add a dust cap for the usb-c port since I couldn't find any cases online for sale with one (like I had with my Ringke case on my Samsung Galaxy S7).
Based off zvalentine22's bumper case, I put a dust cap and a back on it. The original size was a little loose so I sized it to a nice fit and also changed the button features on the side to be more easily pressed.
I printed a few versions before settling on this one, as seen in one of the photos.
This was printed out of Ninjaflex on a Lulzbot mini flexystruder (150x150) but you'll need to disable skirts/brims to get it to fit since its 149mm long. I spun it 90 degrees so it prints left to right, printing to the extents that close to the wipe tray on the mini sometimes lets the fan shroud hit.
I used 27% support density as well and the supports tear away super easily.