This Modifcation is for;
In order to make removal of "Special Support" easy, the support design was changed.
The part itself is the same.
The affected STL Files are as follows;
- HPC-6_10-Rotor901ws (Original: Disk portion of HPC-6_10-Rotor01ws.stl)
- HPC-6_10-Rotor902 (Original: Shaft portion of HPC-6_10-Rotor01ws.stl)
- HPT-Rotor901ws (Original: HPT-Rotor01ws.stl)
Printer setting (Recommendation) (1.75mm PLA, 0.4mm Nozzle):
- infill: 100%, Layer Height: 0.2mm, No support, No raft - for Disk portion
- Depend on your experience - for Shaft portion
- Take care to remove the Special Support for damaging of the blade.
- Finish blade edges and surfaces as required.
- Assemble HPC-6_10Rotor901ws to HPC-6_10Rotor902 and glue those.
I hope your work to be much improved.