Y bearing holders for my Prusa i3 Bear Upgrade.
/!\ They are not compatible with original Prusa i3 MK2(S), MK2.5(S) or MK3(S)! Only for Bear Upgrade frames
- Support all Prusa i3 Bear Upgrade version : Half, Full MK2(S)/MK2.5(S) and on Full MK3(S)
- Strong and solid bearing holders
- Compatible with standard LM8UU bearing, Igus RJ4JP, Misumi and Motedis bearings
- Bearing are perfectly centered (holes of MK2 Y carriage are not centered)
- Clean shape to avoid any printing artifacts
- Require a perfect alignment of the Y axis
- Open source and parametric (STEP and Fusion 360 files)
- Half Upgrade : 6x M3x16mm.
- Full Upgrade (all versions) :6x M3x25mm with 6x locknuts.
Their is a mark on each bearing holders :
- 1 dot -> Half Upgrade
- 2 dots -> Full Upgrade MK2(S) and MK2.5(S)
- 3 dots -> Full Upgrade MK3(S)
/!\ For Half/Full MK2(S) and MK2.5(S) only : you have to put the mark facing outside the printer: will face the Z motor mount on the two bearing side and PSU on the single bearing side. If the bearing holders are not in the correct direction, then the bearing will not be aligned on the Y carriage.
Do not tight them too much! Follow the same instructions as original Prusa i3 manual : http://manual.prusa3d.com/
2019.09.09 : Easier to install/remove bearings. Improve print quality and settings. Switch to 0.2mm layer height
2018.02.13 : Dot missing on half upgrade version